Check out this fun and popular Urdu/Hindi rhyme Do chuhe the mot mote the and sing along. Urdu rhymes are very necessary for little kids to build their speaking skills and creativity! sing along and enjoy.
SUBSCRIBE for more!
in this video:
00:03 Do chuhe the
02:17 Aha tamatar bada mazedar
04:37 paach choohay ghar se niklay
07:12 Bacho ache kaam karo
09:49 Aik tha larka tot batot
12:01 Aik tha raja aik thi rani
14:18 Utho beta
Do choohay thay,
Mote mote thay,
Chote chote thay,
Naach rahe thay, kood rahe thay, khel rahe thay, kha rahe thay,
Billi ne kaha meow meow mai bhi aaungi,
Na khala na bilkul nahi
Hamay maar dalogi,
Hamay kha jaogi,
Hum toh nahi aayenge, hum bhaag jayenge!
There were 2 rats,
They were fat and chubby,
They were small and tiny.
They were dancing, jumping, playing and eating.
Cat said meow meow,
I will also come,
No cat aunty no way,
You will kill us,
You will eat us,
We will not come we will run away!
What Others Watching
- Kyun Ruthi Ho Bitiya Rani | بٹیا رانی | Urdu Nursery…
- Ten Little Animals Jumping on The Bed in Urdu | دس…
- Aloo Bola Mujhko Khalo | آلو بولا مجھ کو كھالو |…
- Aloo Bola Mujhko Khalo and More | 45 Minutes + | آلو…
- Top 100 Hit Songs 2017 | مشہور اردو نظمیں | Best…
- Aaha Tamatar Bada Mazedar and More | آہا ٹماٹر بڑا…