This funny poem ‘Do chuhe the’ is about two little rats having a little fun with a cat! Watch how they escape from her! Sing along and enjoy the rest of the collection which includes rhymes like
SUBSCRIBE for more!
00:03 Do chuhe the mote mote the
02:19 Meri ammi pyari hai
03:55 Choti si munni
05:43 Days of the week urdu
08:32 Learn months in urdu
10:59 Dadi amma kehti hai
13:39 Islamic months names
16:06 Pyari maa mujhko teri dua chahiye
18:49 Alif bay pay
21:50 Das hare sheeshay
24:47 Wheels on the bus urdu
27:39 Bachpan ke din
30:06 Bulbul ka bacha
Do choohay thay,
Mote mote thay,
Chote chote thay,
Naach rahe thay, kood rahe thay, khel rahe thay, kha rahe thay,
Billi ne kaha meow meow mai bhi aaungi,
Na khala na bilkul nahi
Hamay maar dalogi,
Hamay kha jaogi,
Hum toh nahi aayenge, hum bhaag jayenge!
There were 2 rats,
They were fat and chubby,
They were small and tiny.
They were dancing, jumping, playing and eating.
Cat said meow meow,
I will also come,
No cat aunty no way,
You will kill us,
You will eat us,
We will not come we will run away!
What Others Watching
- Aloo Bola Mujhko Khalo | آلو بولا مجھ کو كھالو |…
- Dadi Amma Kehti Hay Chand Pe Pariyan Rehti Hay 3D |…
- Meri Ammi Pyari Ammi | میری امی پیاری | Mother's Day…
- Bus Kay Payye Ghoomtay Gol Gol | بس کے پہیوں |…
- Paanch Choohay and More | پانچ چوہے | Urdu Rhymes…
- Do Chuhe The Mote Mote The and More | دو چوہے تھے |…