The best part of summer is the Mango Season and here it is! Mangoes so juicy, tangy and sweet are everyone’s favorite. Enjoy this cute rhyme “Aam” about mangoes the king of fruits! Sing along and have fun! 😀
SUBSCRIBE for more!
Zaikhe me khatta meeta aam.
baat hai isme kuch toh khaas,
har koi dekh ise lalchaye
bina khaye phir reh na paye,
garmi ke mausam me aata,
phalo ka baadhsha kehlata.
The taste of mango is sour and sweet,
there is something special about it,
everyone gets tempted by looking at the mango,
and then they cannot stay without eating it,
it comes during the summer season,
and it’s called the king of fruits.
01:30 Alif bay pay with chu chu train
05:12 Learn months in Urdu
07:39 10 little animals jumping on the bed Urdu
12:06 Days of the week
14:55 Nani teri morni ko mor le gaye
17:29 Haathi aaya
19:09 Pyari maa mujhko teri dua chahiye
What Others Watching
- Garmi Ka Mausam Urdu Poem | گرمی کا موسم | Urdu…
- Garmi Aayi Urdu Poem | گرمی آئی | Urdu Nursery Rhyme…
- Chu Chu Chacha Ghari Pe Chuha Nacha | چُوچُو چا چا |…
- Haathi Aaya and More | ہاتھی آیا | Urdu Nursery…
- Top 100 Hit Songs 2017 | مشہور اردو نظمیں | Best…
- Nadeem Sarwar | Koi Nahi Hussain Ka | 2017 / 1439